Tip: Please pay attention to part info in order to make sure you choose the correct part.
For Toyota Tacoma 2005 - 2020
- Designed and engineered to work with the Ball mount, the Trailer ball is built and tested to meet the maximum towing capacity.
- Trailer ball is constructed of durable, quality material
- 2" ball diameter
- Fits 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra
- BALL DIAMETER: 2"
- SHANK DIAMETER: 1"
- SHANK LENGTH: 2 1/8"
- The Trailer Ball is designed to be used with Tow Hitch Receiver which is currently not available on Highlander Limited & Platinum grades.
- Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. [Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.] Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
- For Highlander Limited & Platinum grades: Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. Water, weather, dirt, and other conditions also may cause the sensor to not operate properly or to operate unintentionally. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
- Ball Diameter:2"
- Shank Diameter:1"
- Shank Length:2 1/8"