1 Hands Free Systems found
- Simple, intuitive operation; complies with most state regulations restricting use of cell phones while driving.
- Adds convenience by allowing drivers to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road when using a cellular phone while car is in motion.
- Works with most compatible Bluetooth®2,3-capable cellular telephones.
- Music streaming capability on most enabled phones
- Voice dialing (if cellular phone is equipped with voice dial feature).
- Automatically mutes audio system during phone calls.
- System can be programmed to recognize and pair up to 7 different cell phones for use individually.
- Dual front speaker output delivers easy listening to calls.
- Single button controls: answer/end call; volume control; call flash for call waiting (if cellular service allows)
- Meets Toyota’s rigorous design and quality standards.
- Button Size : Large