Genuine Toyota Front Skid Plate
For Toyota Tundra 2007 - 2011
- Stamped and formed 1/8"-thick silver powder-coated aluminum skid plate helps protect vehicle underbody from damage that can result from flying stones, branches, ice chunks and other types of road debris.
- Rigorous CAD simulations conducted by Toyota engineers to ensure against vibration stress and noise issues; aftermarket products are not likely to be analyzed for vibration.
- Skid plate won’t interfere with or block the cooling system, while providing cut outs for unobstructed access to all maintenance points and vehicle tow hooks; aftermarket designs may interfere with airflow to cooling system and impede access to service points/tow hooks.
- Designed and approved by Toyota engineers to ensure no interference with airbag deployment; aftermarket part design and attachment method may interfere with deployment of airbags.
- Enhances Tundra’s tough, capable stance.
- Attachment interface designed using CAD data, ensuring no compromises to vehicle performance systems; in comparison, non-Toyota skid plates may adversely impact vehicle performance by leading to engine cradle mount rattling or clearance problems.
- Easy, no-drill installation using vehicle’s existing attachment mounts.
- Engine Undercover:Small
- 2011 Toyota Tundra
- 2010 Toyota Tundra