Remote Engine StartFor Toyota Corolla 2009-2010
- Enables owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle existing factory security/keyless entry system no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using keyless entry fob.
- Engine turns off automatically if the vehicle isn’t put in gear within 10 minutes of starting.
- Can activate air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (when pre-set before exiting the vehicle), so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature.
- Enhances comfort and convenience especially on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value.
- Backed by Toyota’s 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide. Click here for details.
Genuine Toyota parts are backed by Toyota's factory warranty which are high-quality vehicle-specific with the right fit the first time.
Part Fitment for PT398-02080
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov