TRD Lowering SpringsFor Toyota Corolla 2009-2013; Matrix 2009-2013
- Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering
- Lowers vehicle's center of gravity by 0.5-in. in front and 1.5-in. in rear
- Features TRD-developed proprietary spring rate (linear in front, progressive in rear)
- Engineered to maintain the vehicle dynamics and improve performance
- Rigorously tested for durability and suspension balance.
- Designed to work with stock struts
- Rigorously tested through the slalom, on the skid pad and around a high-speed road course
- FinishPowder Coated
- PositionFront and Rear
Genuine Toyota parts are backed by Toyota's factory warranty which are high-quality vehicle-specific with the right fit the first time.
Part Fitment for PTR40-02080
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov